I know it's been a while. Life got busy and other things became a priority over blogging. However, I have missed it. A lot of things have been going on, from wedding planning, family matters, friends, Jon, Virgil, work, and life in general.
Overall, life is good.
But there is one thing on my mind today that I have meaning to blog about for a while. Something I feel I need to get out. I have the best friends in the entire world and I miss them like crazy.
My friends in Des Moines were seriously like my second family. They were there for me when I needed them. We were all there for each other. Whenever a laugh was needed or a hug. They were there. We each had our own unique relationships with each other, but together as a whole, I felt like we were invincible. Together we were unstoppable. They are truly amazing people and I feel so blessed to be able to call them my friends. I know sometimes I'm not the best friend in the world, I'm hard to get a hold of sometimes or I forget to call and we don't talk that often. But that doesn't change how I feel about these people. I would do anything in the world for them.
Now outside of DM, I have some more pretty amazing friends. From KC to AK, doesn't matter, they are still incredibly close to my heart. To my KC people, I miss you more than you probably know. I miss our adventures and just hanging out and talking. You guys will always be great friends no matter what. And to you Megan, since you are my only bestie in AK lol, I am so thankful to have you as well. I, honestly, don't know where I'd be without you. You've kept me going when I was weak, you made me laugh so much, and you've become so much more than a friend to me. No matter what you will always be like a sister to me. You truly are an incredible person and you have so much to offer the world. Thank you for always being there for me. I cannot wait for the day to finally hug you again and actually get to hang out in person. It WILL happen.
I just felt like I needed to share that. To tell those that I care about, that I haven't forgotten them and that I never will. They are too precious to me and even though I'm far away, they will always be my friends. I miss them all so much.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aw! That is so stinkin' sweet best friend! =] Brought tears to my eyes! I love you more than you ever could know.
ReplyDelete<3 <3 <3