To love is to risk. To risk is to live. To live is to feel. To feel is to love. Take a risk, live your life, and love like you'll never be hurt.
::Edit (10:53pm)::
I really miss him. And it's nights like these when I just want to curl up next to him, lay my head over his heart and just hold him close. I want him to hold me and just let me cry. But realistically, since he's not here, I hope he calls tomorrow morning. I would give anything just to hear his voice and hear him say he loves me. I want to hear his laughter. Realistically, that may not happen and if that's the case. I'll take a deep breath, text him, and get through another day, because each day is a day closer to being with him again. There are ups, downs, twists and turns and it's not easy, but it's definitely worthwhile. And even at my lowest of lows, I know he loves me, just as I love him.
This brings me to my favorite quote:
"Now here you must leave all distrust behind; let all your cowardice die on this spot."It's a quote that has brought me great strength and has reminded me that I need to face my fears. I can't be afraid all the time and I need to remember to trust those dear to me, but most of all remember to trust in myself. Thinking about it again now, I believe this should be included in wedding ceremonies. Not in the reference of walking into Hell, but in the reference of here is where you need to make that leap of faith. The leap that will test your strength and trust in each other. You must be brave to trust someone with your whole heart and if you're promising to love someone for forever, trust is a must. It's easier to love when you know they'll be there to catch you when you fall.-Dante Alighieri
So on my down days, when I'm missing him, I need to remember to be strong, trust that things will be okay because I know that the love he and I share is something special.
Quote of the Day:
"You don't even know what green soap is."
"It's the stuff you use when you tattoo, you put it on the paper towel you use to wipe as you go."
"Holy shit..."
"I paid attention when you taught me"
-me and Jon

"I can't be afraid all the time."
ReplyDeleteThanks for saying this! I'm the same way, lately I've found that I'm ALWAYS afraid...of things I cannot control. I need to learn how to fix that!
"So on my down days, when I'm missing him, I need to remember to be strong, trust that things will be okay because I know that the love he and I share is something special."
This couldn't be more true either. I've learned this in the past two years since Eric and I have been married. In fact, my trust has grown for him. I've learned that when we fight or have rough moments, he's not going to ever abandon me or divorce me. I've always been scared of pushing him away and I'm no longer afraid of that. =] You can do it too girl I promise!
<3 you!
PS.
I believe it's the rough moments/fights that help you gain this trust. Those moments are a must in order for people to learn that those they love aren't going to just leave them because of rough moments. =] Hang in there!