Quote of the Day:
"He seriously thought Freddy vs. Jason was the first Freddy Krueger movie...I about beat his ass."
-Jon
It's really the little things in life that matter most. Whether it's a ten min call with someone you love, getting a good grade on a test, or just the fact that the sun is shining and you can now open your screen door and let the spring air in.
"He seriously thought Freddy vs. Jason was the first Freddy Krueger movie...I about beat his ass."
-Jon
Like I told you earlier, this made me cry! =] Not bad tears, but good tears!
ReplyDeleteI honestly, wouldn't know what to do without you in my life. Even though you're like 3,000 miles away, you, along with Eric of course, have helped me get through the difficult times I've been through in Alaska.
I can't wait to come visit you! Once we're back in the lower 48, I'm sure I'll find a way to visit quite frequently. Perhaps maybe I can designate a certain time every year that we get together, kind of like a tradition.
I love you to the moon and back Steph. If you weren't in my life, I'd go crazy!