Friday, October 8, 2010

I Want To Help

We all have moments when we're selfish. We take for granted what we have.
I know I'm guilty of it. I'm not perfect. But I want to make myself a better person. I want to help others.

I've really been thinking about what I want to do with my degrees since I'll be graduating and going to the real world in a matter of months. I want to work with some company or organization that helps others. I want to make someone's day through graphic design or advertising. I'm not quite sure how to do this, but I want to find a way. I want to work with an organization that can do something amazing for this world and the people in it. I miss volunteering and I miss that feeling of accomplishment and love from helping a person in need. I want to give back to the world and share my talents with others. I want to feel like I'm doing good. I want to do something memorable.

I just want to show people that there is still good left on this Earth and there are still people out there who care.

Quote of the Day:
"Get-r-done"

No comments:

Post a Comment