Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Holy Cow!

Sorry, no actual cow this time but it's the 13th of April and dang! There is only a month left! Less than a month if you count when I'm done with finals! And a month from tomorrow I'll be taking the long-awaited walk to sum up my time at college. Crazy! But there is still LOTS to do. I really need to get my butt in gear and get some of these bigger things done. If they were small, I wouldn't worry about it. But they aren't soooo I'm going to rehash my to do list for each class. You'll see the progress I've made from the previous list and it will make me feel better/give me a reality check and remind me what I need to do and now!


Web Page Design:
  • Issue paper (due in a week and a half and I still need to interview 2 people! I need to figure out what I'm writing about first! EEEK! This is one thing I need to start ASAP!)
  • Google Analytics paper (hasn't even been officially assigned yet so I can't really start yet)
  • 2 more blog posts
  • "After" screen grab of my site
Ad Capstone:
  • Our Competition is tomorrow and Friday!
  • One more class meeting, then we're done!
Drug and Behavior Psychology:
  • Chapter 17 (+quiz)
  • Chapter 18 (+quiz)
  • Final
Photography:
  • Project 6
  • Project 7
Media Planning:
  • Test #3
  • Final case study
  • Final case study class discussion
Design Practicum:
  • Finish presentation portfolio (I actually have it now and am almost done assembling it!)
  • Put together digital PDF portfolio (will be doing that tonight)
  • Portfolio website (I'm already working on it, but these things take time)
  • Keep up on my blog (NEED TO DO!)
  • Portfolio review (NEED TO DO! Also, I need to make sure I can get my first one back from GRIT...or else I'll need to do 2 in the span of the next month...)
  • Get everything printed and ready to turn in
I've definitely made a lot of progress in a lot of my classes. However, there are still some that are lagging. I was once ahead of the game in Design Practicum, but then the Art Store decided to be a MONTH late getting my portfolio in. That pushed back my plans a lot. I also just got my software to design my website installed a few days ago, so I'm doing well on that. I probably should have already put together my digital portfolio, but again that will be done tonight!

Either way, I'll get things done! I always do! Today I'm going to be productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment