Hmmm, in the past week my motivation has been shot. Mostly due to the fact that the weather has finally become nice and a whole bunch of shit started piling up. I can kind of see the finish line and I think it's starting to get to me. I can't focus. I'm worrying about everything outside of school (surprisingly enough, not the wedding...although there are things that need to get done for that too.)
I need to find a way to get some energy back. I know once a few things get figured out I'll be able to sleep easier at night. But until then I'm so stressed I can't focus. This is not good.
I need to catch a break. Vacation. Win the lottery. Something. Now would be the time for something great to happen, that would be great. Please.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment