So today hasn't been the best day, I mean it wasn't bad either, I was really tired and couldn't focus. It just wasn't one of those really good days. But some really good things did happen! After accidentally sleeping in 30 min, I got a call from Jon, which always starts my day off well! Classes were alright, I'm not as far on my projects as I wanted to be after today. I'll just make up for that this weekend. But tonight when I got to talk to him again, that's what really really made my day! He got his foot in the door for me and got me an opportunity I would never have gotten without him. I am so very thankful for that! I also found out that things are looking good at his job too and his hard work hasn't gone unnoticed! I can't tell you enough how proud of him I am! And after tonight I feel reassured that things are really going to work out. Yeah, we'll still have some hard times and things aren't set in stone yet, but everything will come together and everything will be okay. I know it and I believe it.
Quote of the Day:
"Do you really poo when you have a baby?"
-Eric via Megan lol
=] I'm glad you're focusing on the positive! I believe everyone should do that every day. I know I don't always focus on the positive...actually I tend to jump to the most horrible conclusions...yeah, I need to change my ways.
ReplyDeleteMan, you really have a knack for posting blogs that I need to hear! GO STEPH! =]