Wednesdays are usually good days for me but there is always something missing. That something would be him texting me and just being able to talk to him more. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand that he has a job to do and I'm perfectly okay with that. I'm proud of him and how hard he works. But it's the little things and I love hearing from him. Through all this, as I've grown more accustomed to his work schedule, I really have realized that now getting calls or texts from him while he's at work mean 1,000 times more than they did before! Getting them when I'm not expecting them, totally brings a smile to my face and is a wonderful way to start off my day! I know I won't get to talk to him much with his crazy work schedule coming up, but that just means enjoying the time I do get to talk to him. Make every minute count. Because even those few minutes mean the world to me and they are what I look forward to every day!
Quote of the Day:
"And his problem is caused by an excessive amount of friction."
-Video Production Class
I wish I had your blog to read when Eric was on TDY. I think it seriously would have been a wake-up call. =] You raise some good points here & I will never forget them.
ReplyDeleteYou are an incredible friend and thank you for being truthful, especially when I need it the most!
<3