I was talking to my boyfriend this evening and he was having a kind of down night. We still have a year and 23 days before I finally move out there and he was just bumming about that. I was trying to cheer him up telling him, "we're over halfway there!" And thinking about it now, this school year has gone by so fast! And the next one, I'm sure, will go by faster! He may feel like he's paddling against the current and only getting a few feet, but I feel more and more excited with each passing month! I'm counting down the days overall, I'm counting down to the one year mark and after that it'll be month by month! Heck, my friend and I will even have a "1 year mark" dance to celebrate the fact we will be graduating and moving in with our men! It really is the little things in life that bring me a smile and laughter. And I'm telling you, I can't wait to dance that 1 year dance...and I'm even more excited for each month after that. But I'm even more excited for the day that I set foot into my new home with my love at my side. That will be an incredible day, one I will certainly never forget. But for now, one step at a time. So bring on that May boogie beat!
Quote of the Day:
"OMG my penis broke!"
-Megan

I'm glad you took the time to relax today! =] You have certainly needed it lately!
ReplyDelete& Trust me that year will fly by! Just like it will fly by for me! We both will be moving to new homes around the same time, give or take a couple months! =] Exciting!
I loooooove my quote you used! haha =P