The sun has been shining all day and it's the perfect temperature outside! It got a little warmer than expected so I changed into my super cute, blue, flowing tank top. I got Planet Sub for lunch and studied for my human geography test...ew. Yeah I'm not sure how that test went. I think I did well on one of the essay questions and totally bombed the second one. The multiple choice questions were okay and the definitions I think I did really well on. We'll just have to wait and see how that one goes.
I got my test back in Communication Law & Ethics this morning and guess what- I ACED IT! Yeah, as in 100%! AWESOME! It's just been a good day! However, I'm not in the mood to do any homework which could pose a problem due to my extensive work schedule this weekend...grrr. I'll do it then. But maybe have a short nap and some down time. I really need to start going to bed earlier. Eh, oh well!
That's it for now! Let's hope this day stays good!
Quote of the Day:
"I grew up in the mafia."
-Martin Roth - philosophy professor

OMG! Good job on the 100%!! =] =]
ReplyDelete