So I get the feeling today that I am the worst daughter in the world. I apparently don't appreciate my parents. Apparently I don't take them into consideration. Apparently I make horrible decisions. Apparently I'm just a huge disappointment. It feels great hearing that from someone who's supposed to love you no matter what. It's great knowing they think I use them for money, when I was trying to save them money. Makes sense. Really, it does. I'm the worst daughter in the world for knowing what I want to do and having opinions that don't necessarily go along with theirs. I guess I'm just selfish, inconsiderate, stubborn, and a huge pain in their ass. Way to go, Steph. Way to make the situation better.
I guess I just need to accept that my choices will be considered "bad" and whatever I do won't be "good enough." I'm not who I was expected to be. I am the disappointment.Yep, a huge disappointment...because graduating from a private university with 2 degress and above a 3.5 GPA isn't good enough. Being happy isn't good enough. Who I am isn't good enough.
I don't even know what I would do if I actually did something right for a change. I don't know how I'd react. huh. Odd thing is I can picture it and would love what I see...but reality check sets in and nope.
Yeah. This is just wonderful.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment