Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Marketing Test Down!

Quick post because I really should be going over my part for my presentation tomorrow! Today was mostly a good day. I got through my marketing test and survived! I don't think I did that horrible...at least on most of it. One of the essay questions killed me so we'll see. I at least got 4 of the 8 points...maybe. So I think I'm looking at a B on that test which isn't too bad! I should have studied more...and if I had I would have known the correct answers to the first essay question. So I'm kicking myself for that. But oh well. It's in the past now.

Another highlight of the day is that I put on my red high heels for a brief moment tonight just for fun. They really have magical powers or something lol because they make me feel good! Now if only they were more comfortable to walk in haha! But I'm hoping to wear them soon just to show them a little love! But maybe on a day where there isn't a lot of walking involved...lol

Quote of the Day:
"Because everyone loves little kids." -Emily P.
"I know I do."- Stephanie A.

No comments:

Post a Comment