2. Megan - Ever since we first started talking, she's been there for me. Haha the very first time I called her I was crying. I know I can always count on her to cheer me up and make me laugh.
Monday, February 21, 2011
30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 9
9. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
1. Sarah - She was there for me through all the ups and downs of my last two years of high school and into college. We were there for each other. No matter what. She's seen me at my lowest of lows and my highest of highs.
2. Megan - Ever since we first started talking, she's been there for me. Haha the very first time I called her I was crying. I know I can always count on her to cheer me up and make me laugh.
2. Megan - Ever since we first started talking, she's been there for me. Haha the very first time I called her I was crying. I know I can always count on her to cheer me up and make me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I <3 youuuuuu! I will always be here for you! :-) I'm glad you felt like you could call me that first time even though you were so upset! =]
ReplyDeleteI'm glad too! And I'll always be here for you! :-)
ReplyDeleteStop finding the most ridiculous pictures! lol
ReplyDeleteI hope you know I have had a picture taken since 2007 LOL
Yeah I know, but I think it's a cute picture of you! lol
ReplyDelete