I think I've already developed the dreaded senioritis. Or maybe I developed that earlier and now I'm just putting things off because that ways it's easier to deal with. Hmmm. This semester isn't so bad so far so dealing really isn't a problem. Although I am nervous about my drug and behavior psychology class. A lot of big words and medical terminology. A lot of reading and a lot of note-taking. But I'm good at that. It's what I do. Actually, it's what I should be doing right now. But I missed you, Blog.
I haven't really had anything meaningful to say lately. Things are going really well. School isn't killing me (yet) like I thought it would. Things with Jon are great! Wedding planning is coming along. Almost all of the big things are taken care of. We just need to finish figuring out the transportation situation and get that set in stone. Then the rest is small details, oh and paying everything off. Haha! not a problem! Friends are good too!
I really should stop putting off my homework tonight. It'll feel good to get something accomplished and I'll get back into the swing of it. I haven't really been productive in like 5 days. Reason being, I haven't needed to. I've worked ahead in a few of my classes and the rest haven't really be tough. I may need to pick up on my projects though so that way I'm not slammed towards the end of the semester. I'd rather get shit done now than have to worry about it at the end when I'll need to pack and worry about graduation.
Okay, let's do this! Homework here I come!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment