Ummmm when did the semester go by this fast and where did it go? I took my last final of my college career about 2 hours ago and was done with it about 45 min after I started. It's done! Now I just have to turn in my final stationary set this afternoon and then I'm homework free! All that's left is walking across that stage! I am sooo close to being a college graduate it isn't even funny!
I'm excited but I can't believe it's gone by so fast. I remember just moving in freshman year and thinking, "Oh, I still have four years. That's a long time." Not really...it sped up pretty fast. But it will be a great and rewarding accomplishment.
The only strange feeling I'm getting though is that it doesn't feel like enough. I feel like there are greater things to accomplish out there, NOT that graduating isn't an accomplishment, but that there are just other things too that could make a difference to a lot of people. I just need to find a way to do them. I want to find a way to make a difference.
I have time to keep searching. But for now I'm going to bask in the glory of graduating college and take some time to relax. It is much needed and I think well deserved!
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment