I know my last 2 posts have been planning, but what can I say? It's almost finals week and I need to keep on top of everything and make sure things get done on time! Not only do I have finals to worry about, but also my family coming for graduation, plans to see my friends a few more times, and packing up everything in my apartment. Packing is the second biggest thing, after finals. Oddly enough, I've been packing here and there in my spare time and it isn't too bad. I guess I can blame that on the fact that I can't pack too much right now because I still need clothes for the next two weeks. Same with kitchen utensils and toiletries. But I'm trying to get things that I know I won't be using in the next two weeks packed up and ready to go. My moving plan is to pack up my car as full as I can get it after graduation and take all that stuff with me. Then when Jon and I come back, we'll pack all the big stuff in the truck and then pack my car full again with the rest of the little stuff and whatever else we can fit in my car. My fragile items will be coming with me in the car, probably during the first trip. But we'll see how things play out. I'm just hoping my car can surprise me and get all the small stuff in! lol
But onto planning for the rest of my school year!
Things to finish: Turn in everything for Web Page Design, Drug & Behavior final, Photography project 7, Media Planning case study, Design Practicum: final portfolio review, teacher portfolio review, website, get things printed off, and turn everything in.
Today:
- Get things ready to print off tomorrow
- Work on my website - Get 5 projects up AT LEAST!
Monday:
- Get stationary printed off
- Have my last portfolio review
- Work on Photo project in class
- Work on website - get 5 more projects up!
Tuesday:
- Finish media planning case study!
- Work on website - put up 5 more projects!
Wednesday:
- Hopefully finish photo project in class!
- Get last 5 projects up on my website and then it'll be done!
- Start studying for Drug & Behavior final!
Thursday:
Saturday:
Monday:
- Photography project is due!
- Media planning case study is due @ 2pm!
Wednesday:
- Drug & Behavior final @ 7:30am!
- Turn in Design Practicum things by 4!
- DONE WITH THE SEMESTER!
Thursday:
- Jill's birthday BBQ
- My parents arrive in town...
- Continue packing
Saturday:
I guess I should probably get to work then! haha I have stuff to do. Too bad the fact that it's sunny out makes me not want to do anything! Oh senioritis...you plague me. But school, I shall miss you. Just give it time. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment