Friday, June 11, 2010

[14]

Even though today had it's rocky moments in the middle, I miss him. Hell, I'm over (for the most part) what happened this afternoon lol. But on to the positive...which includes sun time by the pool with Becca, a yummy cherry icie from Burger King, an exciting call from Jon, and watching Friends with Becca and Liz. I managed to get some sun and not get burned! YAY! I'm a little pink in places, but I don't hurt and my skin didn't completely dry out! haha My cherry icie was well fought for, considering I tried 2 locations before finding the 3rd! Oh and it tasted absolutely wonderful. And Friends is always funny and so are Becca and Liz! They make me laugh and smile! I'm just sad that I wasn't feeling well when they wanted to venture to sit by the lake. :-( Stupid self getting overheated!

But onto the exciting news! So Jon had already mentioned a fun vacation idea for the 4th of July and today he called me and said his neighbors are coming and we're having a couples weekend! YAY! I've met Rachel before and she's really sweet. I have yet to meet Adam but I'm sure he's cool too lol. I'm just really excited about it! We have lots planned and it'll be nice getting to know them better. And definitely gaining another female friend for when I move out there! lol

But for now I'm still trying to get through these next two weeks until I get there. Work helps, but I dunno my schedule for next week yet. I'm re-reading Eclipse now. (yes, yes I know...I really need to focus on Interview with the Vampire and just finish it. lol)

I know there really isn't anything profound in this post. Nothing too exciting for the outsider. Just another day in my life. Just day #14 in the countdown. May day #13 go quickly. And I'm sure it will. Not only do I have to work, but I need to go grocery shopping and do laundry. I have stuff to do! But for now, good night. Time to read myself to sleep.

Quote of the Day:
"Oh my gosh. It was so gross!"
-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment