Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Random Rant

I apologize for not writing in the past few days, I've actually been...busy! haha And I still have stuff to do this week as well! I don't really have anything too important to write about. I would write about my wonderful surprise that will happen this week but I don't want to give it away just in case Jon does read this! lol Either way, I'm EXCITED!

Work is still going pretty well, my dilemma with the Rewards program fluctuates and yesterday I got 5 no's. Grrr. 2 from the same lady who refused to sign up and then proceeded to make a second transaction because she up and decided to buy heel inserts. And then the Sweeds...oh the Sweeds lol nothing wrong with them, but it is hard to sign them up when they're from Sweden. Haha So there are 3 of the 5. The other two I take full responsibility for. But still, I question myself when it comes to that. Am I the worst cashier they've ever had? Do I have anything to offer them there? I must have something to offer if they keep giving me hours, I just wish they'd give me hours during the DAY. Closing is always a pain in the ass. But oh well, I'll figure it out. It'll be nice to get a little vacation here soon though.

Quote of the Day:
"True love conquers all...even BO"
-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment