The shoe fever! I always used to pride myself on the fact that I wasn't one of those girls that would spend a lot of money on shoes. I only needed a pair of tennis shoes and black shoes and I'd be good. But slowly over the past few years it's been setting in. First with my black heels last summer, then my boots that I got for Christmas, and now that I work at a shoe store...it's BAD! lol I can tell you at least 5 or 6 pairs of shoes that I want. Only a few nag at me when I walk by them at work, screaming out, "Buy me! Buy me!" And usually I can resist the temptation. But the shiney, apple red Jessica Simpson pumps I just couldn't resist any longer! They were so beautiful and fun and...I had to get them. So I did! lol They are tall and red and wonderful! It'll take some practice getting used to walking in them, but that's okay! They were just too cute to pass up! And it helped I got my discount and I worked a little extra yesterday, so it made me feel better about buying them! But it was a great feeling, getting home and putting them on. It made me happy! lol But now I need to restrain myself from buying more. I have more important things to spend my money on or save up for. But I will always have my red, high-heels! :-)
And I have two quotes of the day because my co-workers are just that awesome!
Quote of the day:
"Up, down, back and forth"
-Diana
"I'm sorry, I haven't seen any Naughty Monkies..."
-Shawnetta
Dude, I swear, when I come visit, if I catch the shoe fever, I will blame you! Mwhahahahah =P Just kidding. I wish I could wear heels here =[
ReplyDelete&& omg! Shawnetta has an AWESOME name! I want to meet your coworkers. They sound freaking awesome!
Lol they are hilarious! They are the reason I enjoy work so much...because we all know working in customer service/retail doesn't make for the best day always lol
ReplyDelete