Friday, September 3, 2010
1 year!
It's weird to think that a year from today I will be getting married! It seems so far away but at the same time it's so close! Like the date is set and it's going to happen! There is still a lot of planning to do, but for right now I'm going to sit back and relax (at least when it comes to planning). Jon has already ordered the Save-the-Dates and we just need to get those sent out next month when I'm there. This planning thing though is more complicated when we only communicate over the phone and through text. I really wish I could be there to help plan. But it's what we have to work with and everything will get done and it will be amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This next year will fly by! I promise!
ReplyDeleteI <3 you!