Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 Day Letter Challenge!

Megan told me about this a few days ago and it seems like an awesome, fun idea! So why the heck not! I'll be writing 30 different letters and posting them on here. Some may be to random people, some to the same, some to myself! The list is interesting but I'm really anxious to see what comes out of it! Maybe I'll learn something about myself that I had no idea before! This will be fun!

I just hope I have time to keep up on it! I apologize in advance if it's not 30 days in a row! Life is crazy enough as it is already!

Quote of the Day:
"Grab your f*cking tiara and go be a queen somewhere!"
-Rachel, Big Brother

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, as you can see, I haven't even done Day 2 yet. I started it, but couldn't finish. Stupid school!

    ReplyDelete