Thursday, March 24, 2011
30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 16
16.A picture of someone who inspires you.
My mother. I know we've had our differences over the years but through all that I've learned a lot. I truly think she is a wonderful person with the best of intentions and I am lucky to have her as a mother. I am a better person because of her. She has been through a lot in her life and has made it though them with her head still high. She is a strong, independent woman and I hope to be like her someday. Now I may be a bit different than her when it's my chance to be a mother, but I'll be taking what I've learned from our relationship growing up and using that to grow from. But I can't imagine my life without her and I will miss her when I move away. She'll just have to come visit and I'll have to make a few more trips to KC :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment