So today marks 10 months until graduation! Which means...10 months and a day until I begin my moving process to my future home: Ohio! I'm pretty damn stoked! But as Becca so kindly reminded me...I still need to enjoy the time I have here with my friends! I'll miss them when I move! So it's a bittersweet event. Although the 9 months of hard work for school isn't all that enticing and I kinda wish I could just skip it...lol...that won't happen. But I know at the end of it all, I will be so proud of myself for sticking through it and finishing! That's one thing I've discovered about myself, I love the feeling of finishing something and accomplishing a goal. It's such a fantastic feeling knowing that you worked your butt off to do something and you finally got through it!
I have my future to look forward to, but until then...I need to enjoy the time I do have left with my wonderful friends here. They have made college a wonderful experience that I will never forget!
Quote of the Day:
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Gandhi
It's going to fly by so fast! I really hope I can get out to visit you before you move. =]
ReplyDelete