Thursday, July 22, 2010

Planning Period

I'm in the mood to plan things! I've been thinking and planning things all day in my head. Lol it's mostly been dealing with money. How much I'll be making in the next few months, how much I'll be able to save before the spring, what I'll be able to afford for Christmas presents and what I can afford to get now, such as shorts, fun food, and movies. Yes, I'm already thinking about Christmas presents lol. It's nice having an income and not worrying about my bank account dwindling to nothing. I'm just trying to plan out what I need to save for and plan for. I'm not going to go into numbers on here, but it's been on my mind all day. At work, I was walking around adding, subtracting, multiplying in my head. I dunno where I'm going with this. Just getting it out.

Quote of the Day:
I can't think of one

No comments:

Post a Comment