It's been kind of a rough day. I mean it wasn't horrible but just slow and it made me sad. I didn't have anything to do this morning, time was dragging, I still had work ahead of me, I didn't know if I'd talk to Jon tonight, and I was just blah. I got through the morning and went to work. It wasn't too bad. Worked the register for 2 hours, helped customers for an hour, and heel-toed for the last hour. That can be either good or bad...it gives me time to think. This time I wasn't really thinking, which was nice. But all day I have missed Jon. The quiet didn't help. Work being slow didn't help. And finding out that his busiest week of the year may possibly fall on the week that I'll be visiting next month...REALLY didn't help. And I have 4 days of nothing to do next week because I was being nice and someone needed to switch shifts and I said I could do it. Great. I'm just in a bummer mood. Oh and I don't get a paycheck tomorrow. But I guess I should find a positive in this day somewhere...
Positive: I got off work early enough to talk to Jon for a few min! I work early in the day tomorrow! My tattoo is healing nicely! Everyone likes my tattoo! When I listen to Ironic by Alanis Morissette, I think of Jon and it makes me happy! lol he makes me laugh!I guess in my days off I could start my next drawing or actually get some of my reading done that I want to do! I still need to finish Interview with a Vampire! Those are just a few ideas for now. I thought about maybe going back to Kansas City, I haven't seen my family in a while and it would be nice to visit my grandparents. But if work calls me in, I wouldn't be able to go...and I need as many hours as I can get now that I'm back. I need to make up some of that time, so if they call me in, I want to work. I don't know. We'll see.
Anyways, now I have to find something to do tonight. Luckily they have a few new movies on Lifetime's website for me to watch!
Quote of the Day:
"You're my life!"
-Jon :-) He makes me happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment