Friday, August 6, 2010

Excitement!

I'm posting tonight because I won't be able to post tomorrow lol. I will be headed to see Jon soon! And I will be with him in like 25.5 hours! YAY! I just hope I survive tomorrow! I'll be working a 6 hour shift before the drive! But it will so be worth it when I get there and get to crawl in bed next to him and hold him again! It just sucks he has to work Sunday. Grrr. I'll probably be on here some while I'm gone. I'll need something to keep me busy while he's at work. And I will definitely update you when I find out what his surprise is! I cannot wait!

Well I don't have much else to say! So much for trying to go to sleep early...haha

Quote of the Day:
"I thought I saw a crack in my new Tony Lamas"
-New Tony Lamas - Deryl Dodd

No comments:

Post a Comment