Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello August, I've been waiting for you

*Flips the calendar to August*

Success. Another month down.

I can't believe it's already August! There is so much happening this month it's crazy! There are 3 weeks until classes start (EEEK!) and I get to see Jon in 6 days! YAY! This month will mark the 9 month mark til graduation and until I move in with Jon! AND this month marks a year and 8 months with him! And it's the beginning of my senior year in college. I cannot believe I'm finally here. I remember moving into the dorm freshman year. And I remember thinking another 4 years of school was gonna last forever. But they've actually flown by. And in the process I've learned a lot about myself, met incredible people, and had some really good times. There are lots more good times to come in the next 9 months. I am sure of that!

I'll admit I was slightly worried about this summer. But it's gone a lot smoother than I was expecting and that makes me really happy. So hopefully my worries about the school year prove to be petty and not reality.

I'm anxious to see what this month has to hold! Jon has a surprise for me that I am so anxious for! I want classes to start so that I can get into that rhythm and stop worrying about how it will work out with my work schedule. Plus, the first week of classes usually set the precedent for the rest of the semester. So we'll see! I'll keep you updated like always!

For now, I'm going to go dance around my room to happy music because the sun in shining and I'm happy!

Quote of the day:
"Can we mate?"
-Jon

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the summer's been better than you thought it would!! =] =] =]

    ReplyDelete