Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm back and I'm a whole new woman!

I got back in town last night! Sad...*sigh* But I am happy to say that my trip to Ohio went amazingly! Jon proposed on the 8th, the Sunday after I arrived, and of course I said yes! hehe! That was his big surprise! lol He was originally going to do this huge elaborate thing the next weekend but he couldn't wait any longer! He's so adorable! I didn't know if i would have been able to wait either! lol But I am so excited and we've already started the planning process! I finally get to plan my real wedding with the man I love! Yay! But this next year is going to be crazy! First I gotta get through the school year so I can graduate! Then I move and then the wedding! YAY! haha but anyways back to my trip! The Monday after he proposed, he was able to get off work at his normal time so we went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (my favorite!) for a romantic night out! It was fantastic! The rest of the week was spent gathering wedding ideas with his mom, errands, waiting for Jon to get off work (his schedule was all over the place) and just waiting for the weekend! Saturday we took his parents out to The Cheesecake Factory for a nice lunch and some shopping which was fun! Then Jon felt sick :-( but Sunday he was better and we were starting to make some real decisions! Monday and Tuesday were long days, I did Jon's laundry lol and started making important phone calls to try and get our venue! (still working on that lol) And well Wednesday sucked. Big time. That was the hardest goodbye yet :-( and I think they'll get harder into the winter. But as spring rolls around and it gets closer to May, they won't be as bad. *fingers crossed* For now it's time to keep busy which won't be hard.

School starts Monday, I'll be working on the weekends on top of it. I now have a wedding to plan! Things will be crazy and hopefully time will fly by! So here I go, let's do this!

Quote of the Day:
"Did you guys have friendship bracelets?" - Me
"Oh, it was almost to that point." - Doree (one of my managers)

No comments:

Post a Comment