Friday, August 27, 2010

Stepping Back to Breathe

He really is wonderful. I don't really know how else to explain it. This week has been a long week for the both of us and it seems like both of us were incredibly stressed with wedding plans. (I'm sure we still are) But today I finally told him to relax and just breathe. We can't do much now until my parents let us know our budget so it's just a waiting game. He's been diligently working on our website, which looks adorable by the way, and is desperately wanting to get started on the adventure that is planning a wedding! It makes me happy that he wants to be so involved! At the same time though it makes it more complicated. Haha. Him being involved means asking for his opinions and making sure we come to compromises instead of just choosing. At least I'm being fair about it! Just hearing how excited he is about it brings a huge smile to my face. I know he loves me so much and it's apparent and I can feel it. Even from 615 miles away. I really do love him.

Quote of the Day:
"It feels really awkward calling my 5 year old son a bachelor..."
-Martin Roth - philosophy professor

No comments:

Post a Comment