When life gives you lemons...make lemonade. There was some bad news today, so I'm gonna make the best lemonade possible! I mean it could be worse but it still sucks. So here's my quick vent. Jon will be working 12 hour shifts when I'm there. I completely understand why he didn't turn it down and I agree with him for taking on the work. I just think the timing sucks. I'm bummed out because that means I wont have as much time with him when I already get a limited time with him in the first place. I'll get over it. I'm extremely happy that I still get to see him though! And I'm still excited for this surprise that he keeps talking about! lol It'll still be a good visit!
But onto something that made me smile today. When I was working the cash register, I was signing up this elderly couple and started talking to them because the guy mentioned he was Swedish. They were so sweet! I wish I could have talked to them longer but there was a line. Their faces lit up when I told them I was Swedish too and Norwegian because so were they! I dunno, it doesn't sound like a huge deal but it definitely brought a smile to my face.
Well that's all for now, I was going to write about something else but I forgot what it was lol.
Quote of the Day:
"the hippie-tard"
-Big Brother
No comments:
Post a Comment