Friday, July 16, 2010

Slight Frustration.

I'm slightly frustrated with my work right now. Before my vacation I was working 4-5 days a week and they called me in for extra shifts and I was working my on-calls when they needed me. I worked my butt of for them and did everything they asked me to. I went on my vacation for 2 weeks and came back ready to go back to work. Well I got a wonderful 3 days of work that week. Okay, that's somewhat understandable because I came back on a Tuesday which cuts off about half the week. But this week. Seriously?! They just called me and told me not to come in because they were short on hours. So I will have only worked 2 days this week. It would have been nice to know earlier so I could have either spent more time with my family or taken an impromptu trip to Ohio. That would have been wonderful. But no. I really hope things pick back up soon. I can't afford to only work 2 days a week, not only financially but I will go crazy. I need to save up and work as much as I can this summer so that I can afford only working 2-3 days during the school year.

We'll see what happens.

Quote of the day:
"Hey guess what...I LOVE YOU MOST"
-Jon

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I'm sorry they called and told you not to come in! =[ That's a bummer!

    ReplyDelete