Sunday, July 25, 2010

This is Me

I'm not perfect. But I'm okay with that. I've accepted who I am and I'm proud of it. I think I've turned out pretty alright. I still think I'll go far in life. I have high hopes and dreams still left in me. I have wonderful people in my life who love me for who I am. And may the rest of the world see me as they do. For that is me. I am: sweet, sometimes selfish, afraid, strong, smart, silly, appreciate lazy days, gets satisfaction from a full days work or helping a random person, beautiful in my own way, immature at times, wise at others, innovative, creative, worrisome, laid-back, a little kid at heart with some romantic thrown in, ocd with a messy side, an over-thinker, a dreamer, a tad realist, a big optimist, nurturing, caring, loving, rude, out-spoken, forgiving, trusting, honest, protective, defensive, nervous, shy, loud, random, organized, fun, serious, a planner/list-maker, a hard-worker, determined, open-minded, easily upset with the possibility of over-reacting, a saver with slight impulsive tendencies to spend, a perfectionist, curious, understanding, difficult, stubborn, unsure, me.

I am who I am. I'm happy with that. I'm happy in general.

Quote of the Day:
"if only you could come down & stalk the place with us."
-Jenni

1 comment:

  1. Steph, you are by far one of the most wonderful people I know, and I wouldn't have you any other way! I loved reading this -- stay always true to who you are. <3

    ReplyDelete