Monday, May 10, 2010

A for Awesomeness

It's almost summer and I can almost taste it! I had my first of two finals tonight, so I was able to sleep in a little today and study today. It was mostly review so I got to relax in between studying, so it was a nice, laid-back kind of day. Tomorrow will be more of the same. I just have to go through the rest of my notes and highlight the important stuff. That shouldn't take too long. Then I have to take my last final and that's it! YAY!

But what made my day was: I picked up my graphic design project on my way to my marketing final tonight. I got an A! Woohoo! And then after my final, I got my paper back and again...an A! And I got extra credit! It just feels good to see my hard work pay off. It's also a really good self-esteem booster haha! I'm really optimistic about my grades this semester and that feels really good. I just need to stay focused for tomorrow night and do my best. It'll all be good :-)

Quote of the Day:
none for today :-(

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you, best friend! =] You deserved those grades you got!

    ReplyDelete