Saturday, May 8, 2010

Studying isn't always your friend

So after a full day of studying marketing, I've decided that aside from it's benefits on the test itself, studying can be detrimental to your health if not taken in small doses. Really, it can be. Not only has it made me tired, but I now have a headache. Although, that could be attributed to the horrible movie I just watched online. Not only were the transitions between the shots bad, the lighting at times was off, the zooming was all over the place, they had pointless scenes (why would you carry your husband who has been shot twice over to the ledge to stare down and the now dead woman who shot him? Wouldn't you be more interested in getting out of there and getting him medical help?) and then of course there was the bad acting. Oh, and the music...wow.

I apologize for the negativity of the post, my goal for the site was to find the positive in each day so that I focus less on the negative. Which really does help and make for a better night's sleep. My highlight of the day was the call from Jon at about 8 this morning and getting to talk to him for a few minutes. Although I was half asleep, I still love hearing his voice in the morning.

Quote of the Day:
"Open both eyes when you talk to me!"
-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment