Tuesday, May 4, 2010

He Makes Me Smile

I don't know why I didn't mention this yesterday but I was just thinking about it as I play with my hair. (yes, I know...that's common for me) But I was texting Jon yesterday afternoon and I complained about my highlighters dying and he thought I meant that my highlights in my hair were fading or something and said I can get them done when I go see him. It was too cute! When I told him what I really meant, he quickly suggested that I get my hair styled instead. :-) It's really the small things like that that make me smile really big and love him so much more. He truly cares about me and tries to spoil me every chance he gets just so he can make me smile and feel special.

Today I finished my website which felt really good. It was nice to see that my many hours this weekend paid off so that I could finish it early even! And make sure that everything was in working order.

Quote of the Day:
"I confessed my sins to God and he wrote a book about it. You know it as the Kama Sutra."

No comments:

Post a Comment