Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jr Year Down

And so it is finished...my Jr. year of college. This year went by so quickly...well at least this semester did. But I can't believe junior year is over. This is my last official summer break and it's beginning...well sort of. It started off with me eating some chocolate and watching movies. Exciting, right? haha That's okay, I get to see Jon soon and I'm so excited!

But for now I think I'm going to head to bed. It's been a long few days with studying and finals. Now it's time to sleep in and relax!

Quote of the Day:
"Those things are fun!! They make me want to go taste test cake and stuff"
-Proffer

2 comments:

  1. YAY for your junior year being over! I would love to come to your graduation, I think that would be awesome. =]

    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would be awesome too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete