Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm Back!

Well I'm back in the cornfields of Iowa and it blows. Yeah, I know I have things good here but I miss him and it's lonely without him. *sigh* I've already started planning when I'm going to see him next. I just need to take in the dates and ask for the time off work! And they better give it to me or I'll be pissed! I just need to let them know soon!

But onto my time with my Boo Bear! We had a bbq the first Saturday I was there which was pretty fun, minus Jon not feeling very good and his cousin having another seizure...and I lost at cornhole! lol I met another one of his friends, he and his girlfriend are pretty awesome! I now have a girl friend there! YAY! haha I just hope we keep in touch so we'll still be friends when I move out there. I got to practice my tattooing skills and actually did pretty well! Jon and I finished up his dad's arm tattoo and now it looks really kick ass! I did the color and shading work :-) I'm so proud! lol We played more darts and I lost...after a really good start on the first game too...LAME! haha And I lost the second game when we were playing for dishes, so I ended up having to wash the dishes...oh well. We helped his friends move in the pouring rain lol and then we had a date night! Yummy dinner and then we saw the new Nightmare on Elm Street movie. It was really creepy! If you've seen the original one, there were some comical parts thrown in there. Not with this one. All creepy, all the time! I almost broke Jon's hand again lol...Ooops! And what's creepier, I had a dream that night about Freddy Kruger lol but at least he wasn't coming after me! But it was a great trip and I love being there with him no matter what we do! And we didn't go to the club yet, but that's scheduled for next time! lol Mmm I love him so much and I can't wait to see him again!

Now that I'm back in IA, it's time to start that online class I've been planning on signing up for, my job here in a few days, and just summer! My last summer, ever. That's really sad...so I better make the most of it! lol

Quote of the Day:
"Do not let a stranger take you home"
"Duh mom, I'm not getting in some random person's car"
"Hope not"
"Mom i'm not that dumb"
"Just being a mom"
"Yes but I know not to leave with some random person"
"Okay felt like I just needed to say something"
-My mom and me

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you had a bast at Jon's. But I do have to say my cell phone and I were pretty lonely! LOL! =]

    Anyway - that quote of the day is hysterical. Your mom trips me out! =P

    ReplyDelete