Saturday, May 29, 2010

Working Feels Good

This whole working thing is actually pretty alright. lol Although I don't have much in my wardrobe to wear, I'm making it work. But it's really nice to have something to do during the day. A reason for having to get up in the morning and something that I need to schedule around! Plus, it makes me feel less lazy! The ladies I work with are hilarious (the ones I've met anyways). My managers are pretty much awesome! The job is easy, well it does help that I've sold shoes before and worked a cash register before! lol The hardest part is getting people to sign up for the rewards program! If you ever go to DSW and they ask you to sign up, just do it...please. lol It doesn't take very long and it helps us out greatly because we get yelled at if we get no's. haha So just take the extra 2-3 min and sign up! Plus it's practically free money so why not?! lol

Today has been a really good day! I woke up in a good mood and I got my shopping done! I bought a new bikini and I'm excited! lol I mean it's not too exciting, just solid black. But that way I have blue and black and I have choices! YAY! It was a good day at work. I'm getting better at working the register which makes me happy! I put in my request to get time off to go see my Boo! And my Boo's in a good mood which makes me happy! I dunno, I'm just in a really good mood! Wheeee! This work thing is going to make the summer go by quickly! And it will pass the time between seeing Jon too which is really nice! OOO and I have mint chocolate chip ice cream in the freezer! YAY! Ahhh tonight's gonna be a good night :-) it's not going to be very different from other nights but it's just gonna be good!

Quote of the Day:
"Yeahhh, I'm your pimp daddy"
-Jon lol he makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment