Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last Day of Classes

Today was my last day of classes for the semester! But in some ways it's kind of sad. It was my last official graphic design class...besides the capstone that I'm taking next spring. And one of the girls in my web design class I've known since my freshman year, is graduating and moving away. She and I have had a class together every semester but 2. It makes me think of what it's going to be like when I graduate next year. Yes, I am very excited to be moving to be with Jon and start my adult life, but at the same time I will be sad. This place has become my home. The campus, the people, the rhythm, the weather...although it sucks sometimes. I'll miss it and saying goodbye to my friends will be hard. But I know that's part of life. We all have so much to offer the world and I know we'll each do something great with our talents. But we still have time to enjoy hanging out and being friends. I'm going to enjoy this last year with them, because who knows when I'll get to see them again when we all go our separate ways.

Quote of the Day:
"...it was a giant Dora the Explorer balloon that had deflated in our bushes."
-Megan L.

No comments:

Post a Comment