Finally, today is the day! Okay, not quite THE day...but pretty damn close! Today is the 1 year mark! *dances* I can't believe that a year from today I will be graduating and that a year from tomorrow I'll be moving to Ohio! I cannot wait! Today I get to go see him and it will be a wonderful feeling knowing that a year from now, I'll be there, with him, in our own place. Ah I'm so excited! lol He's got his own car and and we're making plans to save up. We've got a plan and it feels good! I feel good about this. Things are really coming together, piece by piece. It may be kinda slow, but at least they are going in the right direction. I can't wait to be in his arms! And what makes today better...it's finally sunny out! :-) I have missed the sun!
Again sorry I don't have much to write today. Unless you want me to go on and on about how excited I am to see Jon! lol But I'll be gone, so no new posts for me until I get back. But I'm sure that will be a long one! hehe!
Peace and Love!
Quote of the Day:
"Omg! Why can't you get here sooner?"
-Jon
No comments:
Post a Comment