Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Slow Summer Day

Well today was another slow summer day but looking back I feel like I crammed a lot in. Even though not all of it was actually important stuff...like when I watched the Lifetime movie haha. I finished 2 sections of my online class today. It's going a lot faster than I thought it would. I may decided to do another one once this one is finished. I just need something to do on my off days so I don't go stir crazy! Daytime television is only so entertaining...especially since I still don't have cable. (thankfully that's coming in the next week or so.) At least I start work tomorrow. I just hope that goes well! I'm sure it will. I just get nervous the first day and until I get comfortable there. I'm sure you'll hear about how it goes anyways lol

But omg my boyfriend and best friend are pretty much the best EVER! haha They had me going on a joke tonight and of course they were sitting there laughing there asses off and I'm still freaking out trying to figure out what they hell they were talking about. Turns out they weren't talking about anything other than just trying to freak me out. Haha! Although they were laughing at me, it was pretty funny! I think that was my 2 best thing of the day! First best was that I actually talked to Jon on the phone for almost an hour! YAY!!! haha But he's going to be so tired tomorrow at work...but he can't blame me! haha

Well I'm gonna go relax cuz tomorrow I actually have a responsibility! Woah! Concept! lol

Quote of the Day:
"I don't know which homework i want to start on...lol"
-Megan

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You're getting cable! That's exciting! =] When did this happen, I don't think you told me about it. When you get cable that means you'll get Lifetime and LMN and be able to watch movies on them all the time! hehe.

    I'm glad I could contribute to your day and be a part of the 2nd best thing that happened to you! =] hehe. I wish somehow Jon could have gotten me on the phone with you guys (without you knowing of course) so I could hear you freaking out! bahahaha. =] I loooooove you!

    ReplyDelete