Now that I have a job, I'm anxious for the summer. I also still need to enroll in that event planning class which will keep me occupied in my off hours while in the state of IA. lol My goal is to get it all done with during the summer. That way it won't get in the way of my classes once they start up again in August. There are 10 sections, and like 14 weeks of summer. My goal is 1 section a week and that leaves 3 weeks of total freedom! But I really don't' know yet. I haven't signed up and I don't know how much there is for each section so we'll have to see. I need to at least get 8 sections done this summer or I'll be screwed during the school year. But I always manage!
Now I better go back to studying! I have 2 tests next week!
Quote of the Day:
"they poke each other in the butt!"

I know! the semester has flown by! Before we know it our summer will be over!
ReplyDeletehaha. our convos are awesome.